(1) PhD: ‘The Curious Nationalism’ Why is nationalism developing in contemporary England? What forms of nationalism have developed and why have these forms of nationalism emerged?
(2) ‘Keep St George’s in my Heart, Keep me English’ St George’s Day in Contemporary England – A Case Study in English Identity
Presented to the UCD School of Politics and International Relations – 2nd December 2014
(3) Local Elections 2014 – What made the difference? An analysis of successful local election campaigns: Published 2nd September 2015
(4) After the count – An analysis of work and attitudes of Local Authority Members following the 2014 Local Elections
(5) Seanad Election 2016 – Business As Usual?